Fans of ours are being given the chance to win a selection of our award-winning beers as we celebrate recent medal success. We claimed four tasting awards at the International Beer Challenge 2023 and also received the title of World’s Best Can Design for Hopical Storm at the World Beer Awards 2023.
The competition will run across our social media accounts, inviting you to name your top three Taylor’s beers of all time to establish a fans’ favourite table of gold, silver, and bronze medal places. Three entrants will be picked at random by our brewing team to win samples of the IBC medal winners – Landlord (gold), Hopical Storm (silver), Landlord Dark (silver) and Boltmaker (bronze).
Tim Dewey, our Chief Exec, explained "Feedback is an important part of the quality assurance process at Timothy Taylor’s and we are always keen to hear what people think about our beers. To receive four medals from the IBC is great recognition for the hard work and dedication that goes into brewing Timothy Taylor’s beers and the team, led by head brewer Andy Leman, should be proud of their achievements.
"Our beers have some of the most loyal and passionate fans you could wish for, so the IBC medals are a chance for us to say thank you and invite them to share in our success. The challenge is now on to identify the gold, silver, and bronze medal positions in our fans’ favourite competition, and we are looking forward to seeing which of our beers reach the top of our poll."
Enter the Competition
- Visit our Facebook, X , Instagram, Threads, or LinkedIn social media profiles on or after 9 October (but before 13 October 2023).
- Find the competition post, pinned at the top.
- Follow the instructions and let us know your top three Taylor’s beers of all time to enter.
- 1st prize: 48 x Landlord 500ml bottles
- 2nd prize: 12 x Hopical Storm 440ml cans and 16 x Landlord Dark 500ml bottles
- 3rd prize: 16 x Boltmaker 500ml bottles
Don't Have Social Media?
Fear not, you can still enter the competition by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited (company no. 00243794) whose registered office is at Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited, Knowle Spring Brewery, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 1AW
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, X, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed.
- Closing date and time for entry will be 13 October 2023 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: visit Timothy Taylor's Facebook, X, Instagram or LinkedIn profile and either comment/like/share the post dependent on the platform instructions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- One winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by promoter.
- Winners will be notified by social media message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.