Business Development Manager
Are you ambitious, organised, self-driven and would relish the opportunity to talk and sell premium beer all day? Would you like the opportunity to be part of a passionate team representing one of the most respected brewers in the country?
We are currently looking to fill two positions in our successful sales team for two important territories:
Lancashire & Merseyside (Liverpool & Manchester)
South Yorkshire & Derby (Sheffield, Derby, Rotherham, Wakefield)
Could this be you or perhaps someone you might know?
- Proven field sales/account management experience in the on-trade channel - i.e. selling into pubs, restaurants, hotels and golf clubs etc.
- Preferably you’ll be from the drinks sector but also you could be from food
- Alternatively, you’ll have an operational background from hospitality or licensed premise. Preferably at management level - i.e. General Manager/Operations Manager
- A passion for the drinks industry is a must and a genuine interest in selling premium beer
- You are ambitious, organised, self-driven and highly personable – being sociable comes naturally to you
We offer a highly competitive basic salary (negotiable dependent on experience) with access to a company bonus scheme, company car, contributory pension, 25 days holiday and the all-important monthly beer allowance.
If you feel you possess the necessary experience combined with drive and ambition then we would welcome your application and we’ll be in touch with further information.