Enter our Cask Ale Week social media competition, running from 21 September to 1 October 2023. You could win a money-can't-buy brewery tour and meal for four at our tap room, Taylor's on the Green, for four people!
How to Enter
- Visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn social media profiles on or after 21 September (but before 1 October 2023).
- Find the Cask Ale Week competition post, pinned at the top.
- Follow the instructions and let us know your favourite cask ale of all time to enter.
- A brewery tour for four people around Timothy Taylor's brewery.
- Tour must be taken on a weekday, preferably Mon-Thurs, as Fri is our cleaning day.
- Attendees must adhere to all health and safety protocols, which will be explained before the tour.
- Tour to start around 10am in the morning.
- Please note that the brewery does not have disabled access and a tour consists of over 12 flights of stairs and many steps; visitors should ensure they are physically able to cope with this.
- Address: Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited, Knowle Spring Brewery, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 1AW
- Meal for four people at our tap room, Taylor's on the Green.
- Prize includes a two-course meal per person, with either two pints of Timothy Taylor’s ales, two glasses of house wine or two soft drinks per person.
- Additional food or drink items can be purchased.
- Website: www.taylorsonthegreen.co.uk
- Address: Taylor's on the Green, Church Green, Keighley BD21 5HT
Don't Have Social Media?
Fear not, you can still enter the competition by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited (company no. 00243794) whose registered office is at Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited, Knowle Spring Brewery, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 1AW
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed.
- Closing date and time for entry will be 1 October 2023 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: visit Timothy Taylor's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn profile and either comment/like/share the post dependent on the platform instructions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- One winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by promoter.
- Winners will be notified by social media message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.