It's the biggest competition we have ever run! Win a one-of-a-kind personalised Landlord Beer Lodge plus a shed-load of free merch totalling well over £4,000! All you need to do is let us know what you'd call your lodge...
How to Enter
- Visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn social media profiles.
- Find the Landlord Beer Lodge competition post.
- Follow the instructions and let us know what you'd call your lodge to enter.
- 1 x Landlord Beer Lodge (with custom painted eaves)
- 4 x tankard pint glasses
- 2 x Landlord 5l mini kegs
- 48 x Landlord 500ml bottles
- 4 x Landlord t-shirts (sizes to be agreed with winner)
- 4 x Landlord bobble hats
- 1 x Landlord bar runner
- 1 x All for that taste of Taylor's rubber bar runner
- 1 x pack of Timothy Taylor's cartoon beer mats (random design selected by promoter)
- 4 x Timothy Taylor's mixed posters
- 4 x Landlord bottle opener fridge magnets
- 4 x Timothy Taylor's bottle opener key rings
- 4 x Timothy Taylor's pens
- 2 x 5m lines of Timothy Taylor's bunting
- 1 x Landlord mini tasting notes blackboard
- 1 x A4 Timothy Taylor's chalkboard
- 4 x Timothy Taylor's hoodies (sizes to be agreed with winner)
- 4 x pairs of green Landlord socks
- 4 x Timothy Taylor's branded sunglasses.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited (company no. 00243794) whose registered office is at Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited, Knowle Spring Brewery, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 1AW
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed.
- Entrant must ensure that they have enough external space available to house the Landlord Drinking Lodge, including space for delivery (full dimensions available here).
- Closing date and time for entry will be 30 June 2022 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: visit Timothy Taylor's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn profile and either comment/like/share the post dependent on the platform instructions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Landlord Beer Lodge (with custom painted eaves), 4 x tankard pint glasses, 2 x Landlord 5l mini kegs, 48 x Landlord 500ml bottles, 4 x Landlord t-shirts (sizes to be agreed with winner), 4 x Landlord bobble hats, 1 x Landlord bar runner, 1 x All for that taste of Taylor's rubber bar runner, 1 x pack of Timothy Taylor's cartoon beer mats (random design selected by promoter), 4 x Timothy Taylor's mixed posters, 4 x Landlord bottle opener fridge magnets, 4 x Timothy Taylor's bottle opener key rings, 4 x Timothy Taylor's pens, 2 x 5m lines of Timothy Taylor's bunting, 1 x Landlord mini tasting notes blackboard, 1 x A4 Timothy Taylor's chalkboard, 4 x Timothy Taylor's hoodies (sizes to be agreed with winner), 4 x pairs of green Landlord socks, 4 x Timothy Taylor's branded sunglasses.
- One winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by promoter.
- Winners will be notified by social media message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- Winner automatically agrees to have the cabin and prizes professionally photographed in situ at their home address for promoter's own press use.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.