Timothy Taylor's Terms & Conditions of Use
Use of the Timothy Taylor's website is provided subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
The information published on the Timothy Taylor's website is provided as a service to users, to be used for informational purposes only.
While we have tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
The Timothy Taylor's website is an internet service published by Timothy Taylor's and by using the site the user automatically accepts our Terms & Conditions. We may change and republish the Terms & Conditions from time-to-time. It is up to the user to regularly review these Terms & Conditions and note any changes. Continued use of the site after a change has been made indicates the user’s acceptance of those changes.
Any material found within the Timothy Taylor's website, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted without the express permission of Timothy Taylor's, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate licence may be granted.
We may publish links to external independent websites, however, Timothy Taylor's cannot be held responsible for the content of those websites. By linking to other websites does not indicate that Timothy Taylor's agrees with any claims, statements or opinions published by those sites. Timothy Taylor's shall not be responsible for an external site loading within the frame-set of the Timothy Taylor's website - if users encounter this they should contact the Timothy Taylor's webmaster immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible, including the pages they were viewing immediately prior to the event.
In no event will Timothy Taylor's be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Timothy Taylor's does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
The names, images and logos identifying Timothy Taylor's, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Timothy Taylor's and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Timothy Taylor's or any other third party.
Spin to Win '12 Days of Christmas' Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited (company no. 00243794) whose registered office is at Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited, Knowle Spring Brewery, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 1AW
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Only one entry per day will be accepted per email address. Multiple entries from the same email address on the same day will be restricted.
- Closing date for entry will be 13 December 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Click the link in the social media post and enter your details on the data entry screen, including acceptance of these terms and conditions. Once past the data entry screen, click the wheel to spin. You will randomly land on a prize, confirmation of this prize win will be sent to the email address entered on the data entry screen.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 12 'star prizes' revealed each day from 1-12 December 2021. Other prizes, such as small items of merchandise, clothing and discount codes are also available. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Timothy Taylor & Co. Limited © 2021 All Rights Reserved